1969 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top
Note: this particular guitar has no volute, no “made in USA”, and no pancake body- those Norlin features are absent on this instrument.
· glossy gold finished maple top and deep red-stained mahogany back,
· white binding on top and neck, rosewood fret board with pearloid trapezoid inlays, 24.75 scale
· mini humbucking pickups, chrome hardware; cream pickguard, pickup rings, knob and switch plate,
· factory installed Bigsby vibrato tailpiece,
· Straplox strap buttons replace originals,
· some weather checking; original Gibson hard-shell case – Headstock repair.
. All original except for frets.
. One piece neck